From the Desk Of
Resolutions for 2014
- Develop more. I have lots of little projects that are bit-rotting in Dropbox. I’d like to pick a few of them and actually finish them.
- Write more. I did NaNoWriMo last year and would like to polish the work I did. I’ll also plan out another idea well in advance so that I’m prepared to do it again in November.
- Read more. In order to become a better writer I should probably look at what the pros are doing.
- Be cognizant of spending. I don’t do this often, but I tend to spend money on random things when I don’t even use some of the things I have. I can’t tell you how many books I have that I haven’t read. Why?
- Establish routines. There are lots of things I do that have no schedule. I tend to do these tasks when I think of them instead of when I need to. From now on, stuff gets scheduled.
- Become a better photographer. Since I have nice camera I should probably learn how to use it better.
- Make more beer. This speaks for itself.
- Learn more about the family brewery. This is something I’ve ben digging into and I’d like to find out a bit more information.
We’ll see how I do. o/